We will start the tour visiting the ruins of Cobá where an archeological guide will explain us the structures of one of biggest Mayans Villages in Yucatan.
On the way to the pyramid of Nohoch Mul, with 42 meters of height and 120 steps, we will have the opportunity to commune with the nature and observe several species of birds and animals of the region. It’s time to take a bath!! A beautiful cenote is waiting for us before to going to eat.
We will taste a delicious typical Mexican food and after a table talk, we will go to Tulum.
To finish the day we will visit the archeological ruins and its beaches, without a doubt one of the best beautiful places in the Mayan Riviera which contrasts the beauty of the buildings with the incredibles blues of the Caribbean Sea
– Transfers in a small group with your archeological guide 100% in English.
– Entrance and guided explanations in the archeological ruins of Cobá and Tulum.
– Entrance to the cenote.
– Drinks during the excursion.
– Lunch Buffet and drinks included.
– Beach Club in Paradise Beach at Tulum.
-Sandals and sneakers.
-Swimsuit and towel.
-Biodegradable repellent cream.
-Sunglasses and hut/cap.