We will start the tour visiting the archeological ruins of Tulum, without a doubt one of the best beautiful places in the Mayan Riviera which contrasts the beauty of the buildings with the incredibles blues of the Caribbean Sea.
Next stop will be the ruins of Cobá where an archeological guide will explain us the structures of one of biggest Mayans Villages in Yucatan.
On the way to the pyramid of Nohoch Mul, with 42 meters of height and 120 steps, we will have the opportunity to commune with the nature and observe several species of birds and animals of the region.
It’s the time to have lunch! We will taste a delicious typical Mexican food and after a table talk, we will finish the day we having an amazing experience! We will provide you all the equipment required and we will visit the beautiful Akumal Bay to snorkel with turtles.
– Transfers in a small group with our archeological guide 100% in English.
– Entrance and guided explanations in the archeological ruins of Cobá and Tulum.
– Full snorkel equipment and guide.
– Drinks during the excursion.
– Lunch Buffet and drinks included.
-Sandals and sneakers.
-Swimsuit and towel.
-Biodegradable repellent cream.
-Sunglasses and hut/cap.